Sunday, September 5, 2010
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Killstreaks And Perks Plus Multiplayer Teaser
As for perks they are split into three tiers:
Tier 1: Lightweight, Scavenger, Ghost, Hardline and Flak Jacktet. Some of these you will recognize from MW2, whereas others are new. Ghost will make you Undetectable by the Spy Plane and the Blackbird, the Flak Jacket perk will give you Extra explosive resistance.
Tier 2: Hardened, Scout, Steady Aim, Sleight of Hand and Warlord. Hardened looks similar to stopping power, scout allows you to hold your breath longer, warlord is similar to bloing and steady aim and sleight of hand were seen in MW2.
Tier 3: There are four options, Marathon, which allows you to sprint for longer, Second Chance, which allows you to pull out pistol before dying, Hacker, which detects enemy equipment and explosives (similar to SitRep) and Tactical Mask, which reduces the effect of flash and concussion grenades.
1. Spy Plane (3 Kills): No need to explain this one, this featured in World at War and its basically the same as a UAV recon plane.
2. RC Car (3 Kills): A new addition to Black Ops. Players control a small buggy on screen, giving you the chance to drive it into enemies and detonate when desired.
3. Counter Spy Plane (4 Kills): Counter UAV.
4. Sam Turret (4 Kills): This was revealed by Treyarch recently and allows players to use the Sam Turret to take out enemy aircraft. Could come in very handy.
5. Care Package (5 Kills): Could contain some if not all killstreaks in this list. It has also been confirmed that care packages will contain special beefed-up weapons to use for a short period of time.
6. Napalm Strike (5 Kills): I havent heard too much on this, but it is thought to be similar to the standard airstrike on MW2.
7. Sentry Gun (6 Kills): The trusty old sentry gun. Will never let you down – unless it gets knifed in the back of course.
8. Mortar Team (6 Kills): This will probably end up being a precision airstrike, but unconfirmed at the moment.
9. Attack Helicopter (7 Kills): Your bog standard support chopper.
10. Valkyrie Rockets (7 Kills): Another new addition to Black Ops. The Valkyrie Rockets will launch a collection of rockets, to which players get to control when each rocket detonates.
11. Blackbird (8 Kills): This is related to the SR-71 plane and will probably be a stealth-bomber type of killstreak.
12. Rolling Thunder (8 Kills): Taken from ‘Operation Rolling Thunder’, this is likely to be the most damaging airstrike in the game, dealing out some serious damage in the process.
13. Chopper Gunner (9 Kills): Could be a Pavelow, or could be exactly the same as the chopper gunner from MW2.
14. Attack Dogs (11 Kills): A hit from World at War, it will be interesting to see how the attack dogs mix up gameplay. Perfect for dealing with campers anyway.
15. Gunship (11 Kills): No specific details from Treyarch on this yet, but i heard it will be a ship that players will be able to control. Must be pretty badass if it’s the last killstreak on the list.